Evolved Caching Documentation
Using the content below you can find in depth documentation on the setup and usage of Evolved Caching. There is also a quick setup guide to get you up and running with the minimum fuss, and more in depth developer resources which run through how to easily customise your store and Evolved Caching for full functionality on even the most heavily customised stores.
Continue reading below for useful information on how Evolved Caching will benefit performance, and what it will improve on your store.
- Quick Setup
- Caching Exclusions
- General Options
- Cache Storage
- User Agents (optional)
- Headers (optional)
- Caching Key Cookie (optional)
- Dynamic Content Display (optional)
- Automatic Cache Clearing (optional)
- Automatic Cache Warming (optional)
- Cache Locking (optional)
- Managing Cache Entries (optional)
- Developer Resources